Places in town to watch the semi Vs PSG

rgdtop.gif
Remember primary school in the 80s sat cross legged on the floor uncomfortably watching a big telly in a high wooden wheeled cabinet with doors like you see on a dartboard cabinet...anyone else remember this?

Hi all,

me and a few mates are trying to find somewhere decent in town for the semi final (both games) to watch these matches. Looking at places with a big screen, good atmosphere (other city fans ideally) and good drink.

can anyone point me In the right direction ?
Good luck with that checked my local pub and the outdoor tables are booked up into May.

Remember primary school in the 80s sat cross legged on the floor uncomfortably watching a big telly in a high wooden wheeled cabinet with doors like you see on a dartboard cabinet...anyone else remember this?
Not so sure about the wooden cabinet but I thought someone had found my old TV when I saw that picture!

I was gonna post a little tale about that very thing but thought fuck it.
Primary school and big square box with a telly and speaker. Only wheeled out at xmas and last day before summer hols.

I was gonna post a little tale about that very thing but thought fuck it.
Primary school and big square box with a telly and speaker. Only wheeled out at xmas and last day before summer hols.
Yep, we watched Pretty Woman one year. Not sure it was really appropriate but Julia Roberts was fit!!

like this....?

Attachments

• 80379EDD-CC2F-4CB8-A000-7A057FC81586.jpeg
    80379EDD-CC2F-4CB8-A000-7A057FC81586.jpeg
    563.4 KB · Views: 18
Yep, we watched Pretty Woman one year. Not sure it was really appropriate but Julia Roberts was fit!!

like this....?
Yes, thats the one. Seem to remember once a week watching a programme calked How we used to live - set in WW2 and also Picture Box with a guy who later ended up in Brookside and looked slightly creepy to my 10 year old mind.

Not town, but King George in Altrincham have a beer garden with lots of TVs, they were showing the rags last night. No bookings

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.