Places in town to watch the semi Vs PSG

If the weather is like today I'll jog on 500yards and watch the league cup final on the big screen old converted bowling green beer on tap bring it on unlike Mike 1923 I won't be saying where this is sorry for being such a selfish **** see you there uwe's grandad.:-D

If the weather is like today I'll jog on 500yards and watch the league cup final on the big screen old converted bowling green beer on tap bring it on unlike Mike 1923 I won't be saying where this is sorry for being such a selfish **** see you there uwe's grandad.:-D
If the weather is like today you won't get within 500 yards of the place like everywhere else. Best off crossing your fingers for a cyclone.

The Brotherhood sports bar
I’m there for the spurs final.

They quote on their facebook page...
We are showing the footie.
We’re bringing the inside outside,
all of our outdoor seating will have a good view of a tv screen - who needs a roof and 4 walls anyway”
It’s a 1 minute walk from the Slug and lettuce (albert square)

Last edited:
The Brotherhood sports bar
I’m there for the spurs final.

They quote on their facebook page...
We are showing the footie.
We’re bringing the inside outside,
all of our outdoor seating will have a good view of a tv screen - who needs a roof and 4 walls anyway”
It’s a 1 minute walk from the Slug and lettuce (albert square)
Do you have to book ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.