Places to Watch City in... Requests/Recommendations Thread

Won't be stuck for a pub in Tralee and the match will be shown on Rte 2 so it will be on in most I would think

Anyone recommend any city pubs in, or nearby, Worsley for FA cup final? Staying in a hotel there for Arctic Monkeys at the real OT later (booked before we realised it clashed with FA cup final). Feels like it could be a bit more of a red area and don't really want to be watching in a pub full of red wankers!
You're right, it is more of a red area, and as a Blue you have to know where to go!

I've been in The White Swan, Worsley Road, Swinton, a few times this season, and can highly recommend for any Blue, local or otherwise. Has plenty of screens, and the beer (Holts), is spot on!

You're best getting there a good hour or so before kick off, as the doors have been locked on occasion!

Enjoy!

A couple for the list

El Campello Alicante
Bernies Bar - friendly ex pat howf on the front, bonus is the Turia Marzen on draft
Flannagans - Quasi Irish bar on the Main Street bizareley with Spaten

ICELAND - Lebowski bar on the main street which is called Laugavegur is a great place to watch city. We've been a few times over the years and there has always been some blues in there, can't guarantee there won't be rival fans though. It's a nice friendly place

You're right, it is more of a red area, and as a Blue you have to know where to go!

I've been in The White Swan, Worsley Road, Swinton, a few times this season, and can highly recommend for any Blue, local or otherwise. Has plenty of screens, and the beer (Holts), is spot on!

You're best getting there a good hour or so before kick off, as the doors have been locked on occasion!

Enjoy!
cheers

Cask and Barrel Edinburgh
Usually a few OSC guys in there but depending on ko time might have to compete with Scottish football for screens

Anywhere in Salford is raggy central,they will always outnumber us.
h
But,The Park in Monton - As well as the above.....it as a good few Blues who frequent.

Keep wits about you,dont be a gobby ****,and all will be fine.
Ha, not being a gobby **** (particularly watching a derby in the presence of u*d fans) isn't a strong point for me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.