Places to Watch City in... Requests/Recommendations Thread

In Venice for the arsenal game, don’t ask wife/inlaw planned trip, I see it’s question marks, any ideas?

Haven't a clue where to watch City , but on Saturday it's Venezia v Genoa .
You might see some Genoa fans , they travel well and have crazy ultras.

Whats the latest London pub for City fans to gather and watch ? Used to be the Horseshoe Clerkenwell. 2 years ago I was recommended a posh sports bar near Leicester Sq with eyewatering prices so not doing that again. Just want a pub that will have a fair number of Blues over arse and rag types.

Whats the latest London pub for City fans to gather and watch ? Used to be the Horseshoe Clerkenwell. 2 years ago I was recommended a posh sports bar near Leicester Sq with eyewatering prices so not doing that again. Just want a pub that will have a fair number of Blues over arse and rag types.
I was down there for a decade but am unaware of a known pub now. I’ll message a mate and ask him.

In Venice for the arsenal game, don’t ask wife/inlaw planned trip, I see it’s question marks, any ideas?
Hi pal, I watched a game in an Irish bar called the devils forest. Got a few big tv’s and decent Guinness.

Any suggestions for a suitable London pub/bar out there ?

Quote Reply
Report Edit Delete

Ok here we go again,
in Paphos Cyprus for the 1st home match against Ipswich,
daughters getting married,
it will be on somewhere but has anyone any particular recommendations
Did you find anywhere decent in the end? I'm there in a couple of weeks time, cheers

Did you find anywhere decent in the end? I'm there in a couple of weeks time, cheers
Watched in a bar called The wild horse a bit out of town along the coast road towards the water park, was near our hotel, good spot with plenty of screens showing a few different 3 pm matches, there’s also a place called the triangle with a few bars that show football too, again along the coast road.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.