Places to Watch City in... Requests/Recommendations Thread

In Pattaya for the FA Cup Final and Bangkok the week later for the Champions League Final(fingers crossed) any suggestions
Lk metro apartments and bar has loads of tvs and is opposite Fcuk bar which is run by a red so give that one a miss . I watched the aguerooooooooo moment in there . The stumble Inn on soi 4 in bkk has been mentioned in the past but when I went about 3 years ago for a city match it wasn't on .

Any Blues in Albufiria Old town tonight or Saturday and have a suggested bar to watch the game?

Any Blues in Albufiria Old town tonight or Saturday and have a suggested bar to watch the game?
Not quite the old town, 10 min walk away... but I watched the Charity shield in the Bellasvista Sports Cafe on the main drag through the town

Lk metro apartments and bar has loads of tvs and is opposite Fcuk bar which is run by a red so give that one a miss . I watched the aguerooooooooo moment in there . The stumble Inn on soi 4 in bkk has been mentioned in the past but when I went about 3 years ago for a city match it wasn't on .
.In Chaweng on samui Home Samui is good
Emerald bar in Bophut looks good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.