Places to Watch City in... Requests/Recommendations Thread

Anyone know a decent place to watch the community shield in Corfu? I am staying near Aqualand so it is pretty central on the island but I don’t want to travel too far preferably as I will have the kids with me and it’s baking.

Anybody know if there are any city friendly bars in Malaga old town please? Over there for the West Ham game on Saturday.

Not sure when this was last updated. Going to be in Singapore for the Liverpool game and Bangkok for the Spurs game the week after.

Has anyone been to either of those recently know if the recommendations on the first page are still alright, or have any alternative suggestions?

I'd rather not be somewhere with loads of Liverpool fans.

I’m in Las Vegas for the U2 gig tomorrow night. Any suggestions for somewhere to watch the Young Boys match at 12:00?

Not sure when this was last updated. Going to be in Singapore for the Liverpool game and Bangkok for the Spurs game the week after.

Has anyone been to either of those recently know if the recommendations on the first page are still alright, or have any alternative suggestions?

I'd rather not be somewhere with loads of Liverpool fans.
Unfortunately both those places are infested with rags and dippers but check out the international supporters clubs online, City are growing!

Any decent places in Sydney to watch the game in the early morning ?

Huddersfield based blue here. Watched a few games in The Warehouse. Loads of blues for the Champions League final and usually a fair few in other games. Sadly a few southern student wankers in their Ronaldo shirts who seem to go and cheer on whomever we are playing. They didn't stop long for the champs League final as a few blues asked them to politely leave.

I'm in Krakow Monday to Thursday, near the Old Town. Don't suppose anybody knows any bars round that area, near the Museum Banksy.
Cheers..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.