Places you wouldn't go back to in a hurry.

Banned Tosspot said:
Malta Do NOT hire a car in this country. They clearly only let psychopaths drive!

I think I've said it before, and someone else alluded to it when mentioning Sri Lanka, but in countries where there is a strong belief in reincarnation, the standard of driving leaves a lot to be desired.

Caracas, Venezuela. Venezuela is a beautiful country, but where I was, was a hell hole. People living in these kind of ghettos/residential compounds surrounded by walls and electric fences. There isn't one window, balcony, door, etc, without bars or iron gates. Even in the twelve story building I stayed in. The elevators required keys, and most of these compounds have guards. The police were fully armed at all times. Walking the streets was dangerous, some people got mugged straight from leaving the airport.

Banned Tosspot said:
Malta Do NOT hire a car in this country. They clearly only let psychopaths drive!

Malta was great...however do not hire a car as roundabout laws are different there...basically, if you are not on the roundabout you have right of way. I think. Was hard to tell. Still, get on a bus, dirt cheap and no worries...

Feed-The-Goat said:
gazinho said:
Feed-The-Goat said:

Hey you ****, you better be referring to the top of Oldham there not only is it a shithole its also really windy!

Middlesborough is a shout horrendously backward dull looking place.

There are different parts to Oldham?

I wont be going back to check, so i'll have to take your word for it.

The A6 in the Grove. How many take-aways can one place sustain?

Anyhow, what's the best way to Oldham?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.