Places you wouldn't go back to in a hurry.

Thenumber1blue said:
A place called Newark just outside Nottingham,its so fuckin inbred the natives have adopted the gypsy lingo.Everyone's missus has been shagged by all their mates and it literally is the middle of nowhere.
Newark has a hell of a lot of traveller sites,which is probably why you heard them speaking the lingo!
So does peterboro and millwall.Also lovely places!
Boro isnt too clever.places there like Billingham etc. are quite rough,but they have a seaside resort called Redcar.My mate moved there! Lovely views of ICI as you look out to sea. kids playing on the beach,filling their lungs with a toxic like smog,whilst an arctic North sea wind whips round their collars.Beautiful.
Margate gets my vote though,what a dump!

Trap 2 in mens bogs at work - just been for my afternoon constitutional - pity anyone goes in soon

SteWadda said:
strongbowholic said:
Blackpool

Krakow

Barcelona

Limerick

Nottingham

Tottenham

I love Krakow, what didn't you like?

Just couldn't get on with the place; general feeling to the place and not treated particularly well - nothing sinister and no bad tales to tell - just not my cup of tea. Got the feeling as it was me and Mrs Bow and not a team of pissed up lads on a stag then we didn't quite fit the bill.

Like I say, might have caught the place at a bad time or just been unlucky, but that's how it all felt.

Wood Green (nr Tottenham) - the town smells of urine, most locals and visitors have no manners and the pubs are terrible

Adelaide - dull, dull, dull and dull. Plus I found the locals to be a tad strange (e.g. a lot of them think Sydney poisons the South Australia water supply) and not particularly friendly

Flores - nothing of any interest and the locals are the unfriendliest in Indonesia. Had a mad man wafting a large knife at us when we came off the boat and then he tried to hack into our hut using an axe

Singapore - extremely dull and sanitised

Nuneaton - a town no-one could love

Cairns - boring, ugly and sweaty

Middlesbrough - desperately depressing and unfriendly locals

Leverkusen - the German equivalent of Middlesbrough. It's a town with one major employer, very few bars and the town centre is full of discount shops and little else<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:26 pm --<br /><br />Great Yarmouth - an ugly place, full of ugly buildings and ugly, overweight people who have questionable parenting and social skills. A real shame as Norfolk is a great county

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Wishaw in Lanarkshire.

Used to work for a company years ago that had an office there, fully agree, it's a shit hole, however, nothing comes close to Cumbernauld when it comes to a complete hole of a place, Dignitas should open an office there, they'd make a killing.(pun intended)

Manc in London said:
Wythenshawe - nothing of any interest and the locals are the unfriendliest in Manchester. Had a mad man wafting a large knife at us when we came off the bus and then he tried to hack into our house using an axe

*Edited for accuracy

strongbowholic said:
Manc in London said:
Wythenshawe - nothing of any interest and the locals are the unfriendliest in Manchester. Had a mad man wafting a large knife at us when we came off the bus and then he tried to hack into our house using an axe

*Edited for accuracy

Hahaha I now expect a PM from a psychotic poster from Wythenshawe threatening to deck me at the QPR game.

BWTAC said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Wishaw in Lanarkshire.

Used to work for a company years ago that had an office there, fully agree, it's a shit hole, however, nothing comes close to Cumbernauld when it comes to a complete hole of a place, Dignitas should open an office there, they'd make a killing.(pun intended)
tbh most of that belt to the ease and south of Glasgow from Cumbernauld to Lanark is pretty horrendous.

Lochee in Dundee is pretty fucking awful too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.