Platini {merged}

If he carries on I reckon platini may have "a fall down the stairs".

Feathers well and truly ruffled. Well played City.

platini.jpg

How could anyone take this cartoon faced, sleazy little big club sucking nob head, seriously? Him and the old heads at UEFA, come from a a bygone era that is dead. They want to ensure that the "traditional" clubs stay on top. Everyone at UEFA remind me of those sleazy older guys who hit on young girls. When someone with a bit more nouse and class (Mansour) comes in they freak out. I wouldnt worry to much gents, this rule is ridiculous and may never even get past the court room.

Jog on idiot- Real Madrid and Barcelona are not self sufficient and never have been you dim bastard.
Fuck off Platini- Sky 4 well and truly shitting themselves now and so are the rest of europe. OUR DAY HAS COME FELLOW BLUES

spacecadet said:
Jog on idiot- Real Madrid and Barcelona are not self sufficient and never have been you dim bastard.
Fuck off Platini- Sky 4 well and truly shitting themselves now and so are the rest of europe. OUR DAY HAS COME FELLOW BLUES

Yes, look at us, Platini, you knobhead!

The fact that Platini believes this plan will in any way hamper the biggest clubs in the world shows naivety. If he believes multi-billion pound companies cannot arrange convenient loans with banks he is pissing in the wind. The man is not up to the job.

Hamann Pineapple said:
The fact that Platini believes this plan will in any way hamper the biggest clubs in the world shows naivety. If he believes multi-billion pound companies cannot arrange convenient loans with banks he is pissing in the wind. The man is not up to the job.

Not that it ever seems to make a difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.