Platini talking bollox, threatning to kick us out the waffa

When I see the 1.6bn sky money being equally divided amongst the 92 league clubs irrespective of where they finish in the league and the CL money being equally shared amongst all the qualifying clubs with only the trophy going to the winner and when I see the same in the UEFA cup I might actually believe it will happen, the format of the UEFA CL is basically to have as many games to ensure the little clubs are knocked out in the early stages and give the wealth to the so called elite clubs who compete in the final rounds so as to ensure that the big clubs faced in other in the later stages. This avoided the embarassment under the old European Cup of the so called giants being drawn against each other early doors and ending up with minor teams competing in the final. Uefa has sold its soul and this french twat hasn't got a fucking clue

Platini is a wanker, he knows the French league is not a global commodity and any decent players will leave to Pl, Spain, Italy. He is trying to protect France. Fair doos, but he should realy be trying to improve the Frech league by investment rather than rectrict it, football is business.
His comment dont apply to MCFC as we will not be putting ourselves into a financialy unstable postion. So if his ridiculous agenda comes to pass we will be in a fantastic position.

We had a thread on the FA and its 'alleged' (see mods, all above board) corruptness earlier this week.

Well in my own humble opinion, the FA pale into insignificance when we are talking about Platini and Twatter.

Several points I would raise have already been raised - we would be massively under-budget whatever we spent on players, it's a personal agenda which addresses personal baggage which Platini must have carried around for years because he probably had a Lancashire hot-pot once and found out after he couldn't digest it that it wasn't a French ragout (can't get the bloody accent) - but worst of all the ungrateful bastard hasn't remembered my Uncle Jim, lying in French dirt in the British Military Cemetery at Tilly-sur-Seulles, Normandy killed trying to get the miserable little shit a future. He's presented with a lucrative career as player and administrator and then treats us as 'merde de cheval'. A pox on you Platini for which there is no known cure. You are unworthy of the British sacrifices, turd.

that site chats some bollocks i dont even read an article when i see its on goal.com i dont think ive ever seen any trut come from the site

This may of already been said, so apologies if it has.

Did AC Milan nurture Kaka from a young boy, no, did Real Madrid do likewise with one of the best players to grace a football pitch in Zidane, no!

Instead they paid €66 million, the most expensive transfer fee in football history, in 2001 !!!!

If we can only spend within our income, we should sell a limited edition shirt(1 of 1) for £200 million every season for a certain shiek to buy, club income = over £200 million so we can buy a few players!!

You cant just make up rules as you go you little french twat...Football is far bigger than your ego.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Several points I would raise have already been raised - we would be massively under-budget whatever we spent on players, it's a personal agenda which addresses personal baggage which Platini must have carried around for years because he probably had a Lancashire hot-pot once and found out after he couldn't digest it that it wasn't a French ragout (can't get the bloody accent) - but worst of all the ungrateful bastard hasn't remembered my Uncle Jim, lying in French dirt in the British Military Cemetery at Tilly-sur-Seulles, Normandy killed trying to get the miserable little shit a future. He's presented with a lucrative career as player and administrator and then treats us as 'merde de cheval'. A pox on you Platini for which there is no known cure. You are unworthy of the British sacrifices, turd.

THIS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.