Platini talking bollox, threatning to kick us out the waffa

How do we go about getting this man out? Im sure every football fan in england would do the same.

Shooter 83 said:
How do we go about getting this man out? Im sure every football fan in england would do the same.
Can't do it. The only people who get a vote are high ranking football officials from other European countries, and he's paid them off to vote for him. It's the same with Sepp Blatter, he's got so many Worldwide football representatives in his pocket that he's secure in the job until he decides to step down, or dies. Platini and Blatter are in cahoots, once Blatter's gone this French twat will be running FIFA, mark my words.

i say fuck europe!
if this tool wants to stop teams who spend too much from getting in why dont we say bollocks to you and build a title winning team over however long and just make a stand by saying we're not interested in europe, we've hardly featured in european competition over the years anyway so whats the difference

Matty said:
Shooter 83 said:
Can't do it. The only people who get a vote are high ranking football officials from other European countries, and he's paid them off to vote for him. It's the same with Sepp Blatter, he's got so many Worldwide football representatives in his pocket that he's secure in the job until he decides to step down, or dies. Platini and Blatter are in cahoots, once Blatter's gone this French twat will be running FIFA, mark my words.

Thought that would be the case. Looks like it's not just us who would be fucked, Rags,Chelsea,Liverpool,Villa and spurs aswell.

This would also force Clubs to pump up the ticket prices and merchandise, not good.

Hopefully this does'nt come off.

another way is to limit the number of players that haven;t come through as youths,that would really screw us up as we only have-Richards,Johnson,swp,Ireland,Sturridge,Hart[at a pinch],schmical,Evans,FA youth cup,still progressing in same and flying in the league with others ready to come through.Ahhh thats why he won;t use that one...tit

Whilst i cannot stand the bloke who is clearly anti english. Apart from the bollocks he talks about spending over our income as if we are the first to do it. He does speak alot of sense on the following.

Platini will also be looking at new rules to curb the transfer of youth players to different countries. He added: “That means Manchester City can have all the young players of Manchester. “They can work and come to the training centre of City and become Kaka. And they don’t need to buy him for 150million because they have their own school.”

I hope that comes in!

Immaculate Pasta said:
Platini will also be looking at new rules to curb the transfer of youth players to different countries. He added: “That means Manchester City can have all the young players of Manchester. “They can work and come to the training centre of City and become Kaka. And they don’t need to buy him for 150million because they have their own school.”

I hope that comes in!

Am I missing something? Didn't AC Milan buy Kaka from Sao Paolo? So I am pretty sure he did not come through Milans youth team? What a stupid xenophobic statement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.