platinum seasoncards

Still waiting for mine, not worried as such, just want my new card in my wallet and am in desperate need of a new pair of shoe laces!

Not had mine yet. Not too worried at the moment, but knowing the city ticket office anything could happen

I'm feeling charitable today. As I have no intention of wearing my Platinum badge, I am willing to give it to one of you Gold, Value Gold or Blue peasants, if you kiss my feet that is, so that you can pretend you are one of us.

just got mine and i must say its very very good - i also like the touch of the bracelet, shoe laces, badge and memory stick - now we can show everybody we're true blues all the time by wearing any or even all of them at once ! great idea in my opinion.

also mine came but my brothers didnt, both sent off for same time - i would have thought it odd if all you other guys hadnt already mentioned this.

I was actually a bit irritated by the memory stick. 256 MB? WTF am I going to do with that? Should have made it an SD or microSD to USB adapter instead. I've no use for this thing. Again, I'm offering out to peasants. All I want is a bow for it given its utter uselessness.

well tomorrow came and still no card...next chance will be tuesday as monday we dont get parcels here just junk mail

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.