platinum seasoncards

earlier in this thread i was telling everyone to relax.Well how wrong was i ? Ticket hasnt arrived i wont be home to recieve it on monday so thats me missing the kick off due to queing for a paper ticket.Same thing happened a few seasons ago and de niro put me in touch with a fella called Steve from the ticket office who sorted me out,are you reading this Steve ?nothings improved mate

mine has arrived im just nervous for monday, had to move from 116 to 217 due to me missing my renewal date, hope its decent up in 217

Blue Mist said:
Mine arrived today but my lads (who for the obnoxious get who made sacastic comments about platignum ... he is normal gold) didn't arrive. Great show City well done. Whose to betting it doesn't turn up tomorrow.

NO IT DIDN'T. BRILLIANT, WHAT A COCK UP.
so I'm joining the Monday queue as my lad can't due to work and neither of us fancy queuing before the match

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.