platinum seasoncards

Where, where, oh where is my Platty card? I want, nay need, to caress it lovingly, take it out of and replace it back in my wallet 215 times blu tac it to my fridge, use it to spread caviar on a muffin/barm, annoyingly flash it around the pub each time I buy a drink and sleep with it wedged between the cheeks of my bottom.

sweynforkbeard said:
Where, where, oh where is my Platty card? I want, nay need, to caress it lovingly, take it out of and replace it back in my wallet 215 times blu tac it to my fridge, use it to spread caviar on a muffin/barm, annoyingly flash it around the pub each time I buy a drink and sleep with it wedged between the cheeks of my bottom.

hope you wash it before presenting to the scanner on the turnstile or you might disorientate it with a waft of bum odour

tonea2003 said:
sweynforkbeard said:

hope you wash it before presenting to the scanner on the turnstile or you might disorientate it with a waft of bum odour

As a semi holy edifice with exceptional standards of personal hygiene this will not be a concern. In fact a number of close associates have told me, after payment, that effluentary discharges from my person are odourless except for the merest hint of jonquil on Tuesdays.

cant wait to get this seasoncard. i always deliberatly have my seasoncard on show when opening my walllet to pay for petrol or for some bar bill. i think its a nice combination of being proud (as always) and a very smug little shit! Anyone else do the same?

bluedan said:
cant wait to get this seasoncard. i always deliberatly have my seasoncard on show when opening my walllet to pay for petrol or for some bar bill. i think its a nice combination of being proud (as always) and a very smug little shit! Anyone else do the same?

What, like annoyingly flashing it round the pub whenever buying a drink? Are your eyes able to swivel upwards to give yourself a field of vision approximately 15 cms higher? If so you may have an answer.

Got mine today, slightly underwhelmed. CD will not run, apparently my computer has not got compatable software. Have not got a webcam so the clever card facility is of no use. Memory card is OK but cannot find out what the capacity is.Know all the songs in the book and the Balotelli one isn't in there. Otherwise delighted that I now have my Platinum card and cannot wait to use it for the first time, looking forward to a great season.

sweynforkbeard said:
bluedan said:

What, like annoyingly flashing it round the pub whenever buying a drink? Are your eyes able to swivel upwards to give yourself a field of vision approximately 15 cms higher? If so you may have an answer.

Ha! Not quite like that. I live in a town full of Rags and Stokies so at this present time im milking all this as much as i can and hopefully some more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.