platinum seasoncards

bluedan said:
sweynforkbeard said:
bluedan said:
cant wait to get this seasoncard. i always deliberatly have my seasoncard on show when opening my walllet to pay for petrol or for some bar bill. i think its a nice combination of being proud (as always) and a very smug little shit! Anyone else do the same?

What, like annoyingly flashing it round the pub whenever buying a drink? Are your eyes able to swivel upwards to give yourself a field of vision approximately 15 cms higher? If so you may have an answer.

Ha! Not quite like that. I live in a town full of Rags and Stokies so at this present time im milking all this as much as i can and hopefully some more

In the circumstances you describe your behaviour is quite correct, if a little on the restrained side. Some people would be stapling laminated copies of the Cup semi and final newpaper reports to the foreheads of this subhuman dross.

In the circumstances you describe your behaviour is quite correct, if a little on the restrained side. Some people would be stapling laminated copies of the Cup semi and final newpaper reports to the foreheads of this subhuman dross.[/quote]

dont you worry, what mancini and co have in stall for us for the next few years there will be plenty of opportunities to put them through what they have put us through.

im proud to show off my seasoncard wherever i am, shows i am different. all of us blues appear unique whenever showing our colours, it always has done. People see your a city fan and ask questions. They see you have character staying power with stories to tell. If your a rag, your just another number/tourist.

My little lad is well impressed as when he got hom from football today his new Platinum Seasoncard was here, he's already got his wristband on and wants to put his new blue laces in his football boots!

The 3D thing I cannot get to work on the webcam has anyone else managed to get it to work?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.