platinum seasoncards

It's here! Arrived 45 minutes ago - that's the good news. Bad news - it was pushed through the door by my estranged wife as it had been delivered to my old address evn though I went down to the ground with I.D. to change my address weeks ago. Hope everybody else who has been waiting receives their cards today. Quite like the little add ons - especially the booklet.

Just to point out that if you've rung up recently and they're sending a paper ticket you still have to use the paper ticket on Monday even if your card arrives in the meantime as the card will have been de-activated for the Swansea game.

sweynforkbeard said:
It's here! Arrived 45 minutes ago - that's the good news. Bad news - it was pushed through the door by my estranged wife as it had been delivered to my old address evn though I went down to the ground with I.D. to change my address weeks ago. Hope everybody else who has been waiting receives their cards today. Quite like the little add ons - especially the booklet.
How strange is she?

Mine arrived today but my lads (who for the obnoxious get who made sacastic comments about platignum ... he is normal gold) didn't arrive. Great show City well done. Whose to betting it doesn't turn up tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.