platinum seasoncards

Wankers the lot of em. Pound to a pinch of shit mine and my lads aint at my house by Saturday. It certainly didn't arrive today ! I am working away Thursday/Friday so can't spend 90 minutes on the phone to eventually ask for a paper ticket. I paid on the 9th June and over 2 months later I know I am going to have to take time off work on Monday to queue up. A total f*cking joke. I am off to the pub now.

Rang up and asked where my 4th ticket was, 3 have arrived. Said as I'm away this weekend I won't be able to pick it up if needed. Was told if it hasn't arrived by the time I leave for the match on Monday to ring and someone will be at my entrance with it...how they intend to do this for many people I do not know.

For those who'se plat tickets have not been received, maybe just maybe the club are taking the view that those people prepared to pay for the additional 'loyalty' points, can also afford to wait 'til last.
Or maybe I just have no sympathy for those who buy their way up the pecking order.
The success of the Plat scheme will determine the clubs attitude towards future 'marketing'. Fast track queuing next ???

blueandy1mac said:
For those who'se plat tickets have not been received, maybe just maybe the club are taking the view that those people prepared to pay for the additional 'loyalty' points, can also afford to wait 'til last.
Or maybe I just have no sympathy for those who buy their way up the pecking order.
The success of the Plat scheme will determine the clubs attitude towards future 'marketing'. Fast track queuing next ???

Are you for real ? Is that a wind up comment ? Whether you like it or not City are a business, we have supposedly left the Peter Swales days behind. We are seeking money from multi national businesses, we are looking to compete on a world stage, sign the best players etc etc and yet we cannot get one simple thing right. They took my money is it difficult for them to press 'Renew' on the computer ?

blueandy1mac said:
Everyday I'm shuffullin!

blueandy1mac said:
What a crass and ignorant post.
Not 'buying my way up the pecking order' at all. More like being charged £50 just to maintain the status quo and keep my current place in the 'pecking order'.
Basically, the club has us over a barrel. Pay up or risk being overtaken by those who will.
Blame the club for creating the system, but don't blame the fans who have little choice but to comply unless they want to risk losing out in future.

All three cards arrived now thank fcuk.
Still not sure what to do with the shoe laces yet,maybe hang myself when it goes tits up or put them in my work boots?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.