Platt Petition

Petition..? fuckin behave.... and even if every match goin blue on here was immature enough to sign it, that'd be errr.. 5% of the crowd..

I find some of this stuff unreal.

Why don't we judge him with the rest of them at the end of the season?

So he's a rag, so he's slagged us off... who cares? I asume everyone on here likes their employer?!

Why has all this money made a lot of city fan's cocks... it's what we expect from the rags...

Just a thought, but given the quality of player we're buying, the way we have progressed over the last two or three years, and the fact that in my lifetime ( i am 34 ) I never thought I would see City in this position, why not be happy and positive about things for once!!

CTID

Ok maybe he's feeling a bit of a hypocrite because of the shite he's spouted about us, but he's here now and it's up to us to put the pressure on him. Deliver the goods or fuck off! Plain and simple. Show us what you can do.

Robbo. said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
He's no 'Captain Marvel' is he?

Is see what you did there! you clever bastard you....do it again!

Come on, it was pretty clever of me!

I can't do anymore, the only other Robson is Bobby and I liked him and he didn't have a shit nickname like 'Captain Marvel'

Not your fault you're surname is Robson (presuming it is of course), I just got lucky that my Dad happens to be called Mr Silva ;)

TheMightyQuinn said:
Robbo. said:
Is see what you did there! you clever bastard you....do it again!

Come on, it was pretty clever of me!

I can't do anymore, the only other Robson is Bobby and I liked him and he didn't have a shit nickname like 'Captain Marvel'

Not your fault you're surname is Robson (presuming it is of course), I just got lucky that my Dad happens to be called Mr Silva ;)

Ok ok!! my surname is Robinson, and peeps call me Robbo, thats all!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.