platt video on website

davymcfc said:
said a lot of stuff about city there......NOT

Spot on, never once mentioned the club's name, its ability to win things, it's fans etc. All about corporate speak - the project, the resources.
Lets see if he smartens up his act for Platt Part 2. At the moment he is falling well short.

thelegde said:
davymcfc said:
said a lot of stuff about city there......NOT

Spot on, never once mentioned the club's name, its ability to win things, it's fans etc. All about corporate speak - the project, the resources.
Lets see if he smartens up his act for Platt Part 2. At the moment he is falling well short.

totally agree on this point. Something not right when we have poured thousands of our hard earned into the club we love over the years - then that cock, who actually hates city, can come and get a big fat pay cheque off city every month.

I could look past him being a scumbag and trust him to be professional IF he was a good coach - but he's clearly not - he's a clueless nob and a parasite to boot.

Who's next for the staff - Gary 'Deliverance extra' chuckle???

Right I watched this video and I feel he could of come across a lot better if he talked about HIS Failures first! saying that he was new to management and believed in ball possession movement passing and skill. it was difficult being new to management in the championship with those beliefs and I've made a lot of mistakes in football management too. You get me drift..... but saying that what does he actually bring to the club? I can only think of one thing.

1/ he can speak different languages
2/
3/

Feel free to add what he brings to our club. I've only put 3 up because I'll be a surprised if there is any more than that.

Damocles said:
HE'S JUST A COACH!!

It's like discussing whether Scott Sellars will shrug and walk. Well, actually, it's less important than that, as I seem to think that Sellars is now in charge of youth development at Platt Lane.

People are massively overstating his importance. He works below Brian Kidd and Fausto Salsano.

Sorry fella but he has been hired to be a senior coach with repsonsibility to the first team...he's not based at Platt lane where he can boss a few academy kids about!
Seriously-half of the team probably have absolutely no idea who he is.He has absolutely no track record whatsoever at the level and with the talent he's been placed in charge of.
Brian Kidd can point at the medals his teams have won...Platt can't.
One hell of a strange gamble in my book.
One other thing....I absolutely HATE the fact that my seaosn ticket money-however small the percentage-is going towards this man's wages.

But I'm leaving it there now..... as much as I loathe this lucky,talentless bare-faced twunt for somehow blagging a job at the club I love-I'm focussing on the positive.
I console myself with the idea that If he's shit as I think he is,he'll be found out pretty quick.

He needs to grow some facial hair....anything to try and make that fucking big egghead look smaller.

RBmk2 said:
Damocles said:
HE'S JUST A COACH!!

I console myself with the idea that If he's shit as I think he is,he'll be found out pretty quick.

...and walk off with a massive pay-off and a big stupid grin on his ugly mush

The guy is a self confessed City hater.
In the media he never failed to take the opportunity to slag off our owners methods.
The has accussed all our buys of only coming for the money.
He is always having digs at CITY.
He has said in public he has trouble saying the words Manchester City
He is a self confessed rag from birth.
He has failed at every previous managerial and coaching roll he has had.
Nottinghan Forrest fans, where he was manager, hate him more than us.
Why the fuck have City employed an obnoxious odius twat like Platt?
It no makes sense.
Next thing we will be selling Teves.
Wheres the gun I feel the need to shoot myself in the foot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.