platt video on website

RBmk2 said:
Damocles said:
HE'S JUST A COACH!!

It's like discussing whether Scott Sellars will shrug and walk. Well, actually, it's less important than that, as I seem to think that Sellars is now in charge of youth development at Platt Lane.

People are massively overstating his importance. He works below Brian Kidd and Fausto Salsano.

Sorry fella but he has been hired to be a senior coach with repsonsibility to the first team...he's not based at Platt lane where he can boss a few academy kids about!
Seriously-half of the team probably have absolutely no idea who he is.He has absolutely no track record whatsoever at the level and with the talent he's been placed in charge of.
Brian Kidd can point at the medals his teams have won...Platt can't.
One hell of a strange gamble in my book.
One other thing....I absolutely HATE the fact that my seaosn ticket money-however small the percentage-is going towards this man's wages.

But I'm leaving it there now..... as much as I loathe this lucky,talentless bare-faced twunt for somehow blagging a job at the club I love-I'm focussing on the positive.
I console myself with the idea that If he's shit as I think he is,he'll be found out pretty quick.

People who are footballers born in the 80's will have no idea who David Platt is? Despite the fact that he has also worked with many of them at U17, U18, U19, U21 level internationally?

As I say, what's Salsano's record like pre-Mancini (as he is on the same level of Platt)? I'll give you a clue, he managed a Serie D side, and was an assistant at a Serie C side that went bankrupt. Hardly inspiring stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.