Play a reserve team against WBA?

West Brom are a very decent side.
We still need points to secure second.
Silva and Agüero need minutes as they aren't fully match fit yet.

I would like to see Pants start to get fresh for final and perhaps some youth like Guidetti, Lopes, Suarez given a chance.

Depends how Chelsea and we do upcoming weekend. If we win and Chelsea lose. we only need one draw from our remaining games.

greasedupdeafguy said:
I hope Saurez and Razak get starts. GUidetti hopefully on the bench as well.
Razak is on loan at Blackburn<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:13 am --<br /><br />I suppose Mancini won't take risks playing young squad. Academy and EDS players have almost no chance to become regulars under Mancini

Ray78 said:
No 2nd place isn't guaranteed yet and it will be beneficial to finish the season strongly.
If we beat Swansea on saturday and Chelsea lose at Old Trafford, then 2nd place is virtually guaranteed. If we do win at Swansea then yes we should rest the likes of Zabaleta, Clichy, Yaya, Bazza, Silva, Aguero and Tevez. Our central defenders, who generally don't run so much, should be ok to play.

I would rest players but replace them with the likes of Pantilimon, Garcia, Kolarov, Lescott, Richards, Rodwell if he can and Dzeko.

Playing a completely new team made up of youngsters is too big of a risk but have the likes of Razak, Lopes, Guidetti and Suarez on the bench.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.