Play a reserve team against WBA?

Бравый Дератизатор said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
I hope Saurez and Razak get starts. GUidetti hopefully on the bench as well.
Razak is on loan at Blackburn

-- Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:13 am --

I suppose Mancini won't take risks playing young squad. Academy and EDS players have almost no chance to become regulars under Mancini

Rekik is at Blackburn Razak is still at the club

Vs West Brom, Lescott will start to combat the aerial strength of Lukaku
Yaya will start, he always does in PL and FA Cup matches
And IMO, we should start with the forward players that Mancini has in mind for the Final, so they can use this as a practice game, so certainly Aguero, Tevez and Silva
If there are no injuries, all three can be subbed off from 60 mins onwards

The choices are
Milner or Nasri
Barry or Garcia
Clichy or Kolorov
Zabba or Richards

dubbie31 said:
I think we could go with..

Hart
Kolarov
Kolo (C)
Lescott - I start Nasty in the final
Richards
Rodwell
Garcia
Sinclair
Razak - if not on loan
Guidetti
Dzeko

Seems about right, although if Pants is playing in the final he shold be given a warm up match.

Wouldnt do it if Chelsea are still only 6 points behind us though

I think Guidetti should def be given a start. Sure he wasn't fully ok earlier in the season, but I cannot understand why he hasn't been used at all eventhough Mario left.

Well, my guess is that Mancini probably wants that Icardi guy at some point. If that were to happen I think it'd be bye bye for John - sadly

- Kijin

Glauber Berti said:
Бравый Дератизатор said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
I hope Saurez and Razak get starts. GUidetti hopefully on the bench as well.
Razak is on loan at Blackburn

-- Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:13 am --

I suppose Mancini won't take risks playing young squad. Academy and EDS players have almost no chance to become regulars under Mancini

Rekik is at Blackburn Razak is still at the club
you're right

BoyBlue_1985 said:
dubbie31 said:

Hart
Kolarov
Kolo (C)
Richards
Rodwell
Garcia
Sinclair
Razak - if not on loan
Guidetti
Dzeko

I know we said reserve side but not 10 men as well

Does anyone think West Brom will play half a team like they did at the rags at Xmas, sod them full team and stuff them. Yes, i am still angry about that, they were 5th at the time, it's teams like these that roll over for the scum

the goats backside said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
dubbie31 said:

Hart
Kolarov
Kolo (C)
Richards
Rodwell
Garcia
Sinclair
Razak - if not on loan
Guidetti
Dzeko

I know we said reserve side but not 10 men as well

Does anyone think West Brom will play half a team like they did at the rags at Xmas, sod them full team and stuff them. Yes, i am still angry about that, they were 5th at the time, it's teams like these that roll over for the scum

West Brom are certainties for 8th place this season whatever happens which is a great achievement for them.

They will be full strength but how much effort they put in is open to debate.

They have nothing to lose by at least giving us a game and going for it so should play into our hands hopefully!

Cobwebcat said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Spurs can still get to 74 points Arsenal 73 Chelsea 78 so unless we are safe in the champions league places there is no chance as it is still mathematically possible for us to finish 5th. Highly unlikely for sure but by not taking things for granted you reach your goals.

Chelsea can't get 78 even if they win all their games.

Also Chelsea have to play Spurs.
pulled up for being wrong by 1 point ok they can get to 77!! Even if spurs win against Chelsea or vice versa it's not mathematically certain is my point however unlikely the scenario

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.