Play a reserve team against WBA?

Bobbies Black Bins said:
I would argue this final is more vital than 2011 final.

If we win on saturday i would expect zab, kompany, silva, yaya and aguero will be saved for the final. Id hope to see costel get some game time before the final.

Costel

Micah, kolo, lescott, kolarov

Milner, garcia, suarez, sinclair,

Guidetti, dzeko

Milner is a definite starter for me in the final. The rest of them would lose no doubt against West Brom. Shows how shit our 2nd eleven is. At least two of them wouldn't even be arsed.

Scully said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:

If we win on saturday i would expect zab, kompany, silva, yaya and aguero will be saved for the final. Id hope to see costel get some game time before the final.

Costel

Guidetti, dzeko

Milner is a definite starter for me in the final. The rest of them would lose no doubt against West Brom. Shows how shit our 2nd eleven is. At least two of them wouldn't even be arsed.

I think Milner could miss out again. I expect Nasri to get the nod with Yaya and Barry holding and silva, tevez and Aguero alongside up front.

Bobbies Black Bins said:

Costel

Guidetti, dzeko

Replace Milner with Rodwell, Garcia with Huws and have Suarez wide

wireblue said:
He mustn't play yaya, silva or aguero. Other than that I'll settle for any team he picks

No way he'll leave Yaya out. It clearly states in his contract that he plays every minute of every game, unless he's certified dead.

nice neil said:
wireblue said:
He mustn't play yaya, silva or aguero. Other than that I'll settle for any team he picks

No way he'll leave Yaya out. It clearly states in his contract that he plays every minute of every game, unless he's certified dead.

No, he still has to play whilst dead.

The contract says he must play unless he has been cremated.

;-)

You're not actually allowed to play a 'reserve' side. Something like 9 changes and the squad is sent off to the FA and reviewed. Even when you don't lose, they can still fine you for it ( see Villa 2-2 Blackpool)

Stretfordian_Blue said:
You're not actually allowed to play a 'reserve' side. Something like 9 changes and the squad is sent off to the FA and reviewed. Even when you don't lose, they can still fine you for it ( see Villa 2-2 Blackpool)

So then just make 8 changes :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.