Play Youth Against Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipsis_LTU_MC

We wont drop below 3rd place and it doesnt matter to be 2nd or 3rd. If I were Pelle, I would play Barker, Angelino and Iheanacho against Southampton. It would be an amazing experience for them.

It'd be nice to see some of those lads on the bench, and maybe get a run-out in the second half. The game is more or less a dead rubber now (for us anyway).

Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
We wont drop below 3rd place and it doesnt matter to be 2nd or 3rd. If I were Pelle, I would play Barker, Angelino and Iheanacho against Southampton. It would be an amazing experience for them.
I wouldnt start them, see out the game 1st. But agree with jim, maybe bring a couple on as subs towards the end of the 2nd half.

Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
It might well be but I hope we don't do it. Substitute appearances in pre-season should be the start of bringing them through. That's it.

If we've sealed second, then we should definitely see some youth either starting or on the bench. Kelechi, Angelino and Maffeo would be the closest imo, with Barker having gone completely off the boil it's hard to see the merit in him playing. Can't help but feel it will be used as a send off for some of the players leaving instead though, which you could understand, but would also be a bit of a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.