Play Youth Against Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think people are expecting us to be starting with 2 youth players or even have 2 on the bench, all i am looking for is maybe one youth team sub who we bring on for 15 minutes if things are going well. Give them experience but also some hope.

ninjamonkey said:
Despite the win today, none of them bar Kelechi (who looked a world apart from anyone else) look anywhere near ready for the first team bench. You can't play them just because they're the youth and we want to promote them. They're simply nowhere near good enough yet. Pellegrini was there today and i've little doubt he thought the same.

That's funny because a bunch of those players who the experts on here name not good enough are winning titles and player first team football elsewhere in Europe.

Damocles said:
ninjamonkey said:
Despite the win today, none of them bar Kelechi (who looked a world apart from anyone else) look anywhere near ready for the first team bench. You can't play them just because they're the youth and we want to promote them. They're simply nowhere near good enough yet. Pellegrini was there today and i've little doubt he thought the same.

That's funny because a bunch of those players who the experts on here name not good enough are winning titles and player first team football elsewhere in Europe.

So they're not available?

Damocles said:
ninjamonkey said:

Who do you mean

citizen_maine said:
Damocles said:
ninjamonkey said:

They're not available and elsewhere winning trophies because our manager point blank refuses to play young talents and it's the only way they get any football.

Ignoring Pozo who was played out of position and only got 2 games before they decided to put a midfielder up front, Scott Sinclair has more football under Pellegrini than the entirety of our Academy put together.

Damocles said:
citizen_maine said:
Damocles said:

They're not available and elsewhere winning trophies because our manager point blank refuses to play young talents and it's the only way they get any football.

Ignoring Pozo who was played out of position and only got 2 games before they decided to put a midfielder up front, Scott Sinclair has more football under Pellegrini than the entirety of our Academy put together.

They are out on loan because that is the policy not good enough yet, but gaining experience. The ones still here ain't good enough Because of their age

Puteulanus luna said:
Damocles said:
ninjamonkey said:

Who do you mean
Rekik, Denayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.