Play Youth Against Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
We wont drop below 3rd place and it doesnt matter to be 2nd or 3rd. If I were Pelle, I would play Barker, Angelino and Iheanacho against Southampton. It would be an amazing experience for them.

You obviously haven't seen the last few Eds games, Barker will be a quality winger but he just isn't ready for the 1st team yet.

I would be more inclined to give Ronny, Denny or Rekik a game if they have returned from their loan moves.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Dunne's own goal said:
I just want to see a win really. The kids will get their chance eventually anyway
Will they, not seen much evidence of that the past few seasons.
I blame it on Barker for only being 15 three years ago, otherwise he could have already played for us.

Hart
Maffeo Demichelis Mangala Kolarov
Dinho Fernando
Navas Silva Pozo
Bony

Willy, Angelino, Kompany, Yaya, Barker, Iheanacho, Dzeko

bluealf said:
Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
We wont drop below 3rd place and it doesnt matter to be 2nd or 3rd. If I were Pelle, I would play Barker, Angelino and Iheanacho against Southampton. It would be an amazing experience for them.

You obviously haven't seen the last few Eds games, Barker will be a quality winger but he just isn't ready for the 1st team yet.

I would be more inclined to give Ronny, Denny or Rekik a game if they have returned from their loan moves.
Lopes won't be available, already on his way to the u21 World Cup.

moomba said:
If we're guaranteed 2nd (if the rags results stays the same we pretty much are) then I'd like to see a few on the bench.

And there they can stay.

Let’s pick our strongest team and annihilate them. This is no time for sentimental “give them experience” bollocks.

If you know Pelle than you wont be surprised if there isnt any youth player even on bench. Even if Sunderland beats Arsenal midweek and 2nd place is 100%.

But he will give game time to Lampard for sure.

We need to have really meaningless games like League Cup vs League Two side to have maybe 1-2 young players playing.

Given its last game for some players at the club he will give those the subs probably.

Damanino said:
If you know Pelle than you wont be surprised if there isnt any youth player even on bench. Even if Sunderland beats Arsenal midweek and 2nd place is 100%.

We need to have really meaningless games like League Cup vs League Two side to have maybe 1-2 young players playing.

Given its last game for some players at the club he will give those the subs probably.
If you knew anything about our youth team you would know they are knackered

squirtyflower said:
Damanino said:

If you knew anything about our youth team you would know they are knackered
I would agree with that except Angelino he's like a machine the lad never stops.

This topic just about sums some fans up. Barker was WAY off the quality required against United u21's. He only 17 and no where near ready. Maffeo & Angelino are the closest, but still very young.

I'd like to see Iheanacho, perhaps Bryan either of the full backs on the bench. Would I want to see Iheancho at the expense of Bony or Sergio? Not so sure.

It's a very hard one, we have players in great form, others in need of a game. Do we axe Milner(looks like his last game) for Barker? Leave out Kolarov in outstanding form for a 17 year old. Very difficult.

johnnytapia said:
moomba said:
If we're guaranteed 2nd (if the rags results stays the same we pretty much are) then I'd like to see a few on the bench.

And there they can stay.

Let’s pick our strongest team and annihilate them. This is no time for sentimental “give them experience” bollocks.

Nothing at all to do with sentiment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.