Play Youth Against Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Barker deserves a start considering how hes played the past few seasons. Be a bright spot in whats a been a poor season to see a mancunian in the side.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Think Barker deserves a start considering how hes played the past few seasons. Be a bright spot in whats a been a poor season to see a mancunian in the side.
He's been underwhelming recently.
Pozo, Maffeo or Kelechi only ones in the frame IMO.

goat boy said:
The difference between 2nd and 3rd is £££ in PL payments this season and CL money next season.
I'm sure some live on another planet

1. it just doesn't affect the amount of money you get from the FA
2. You also get a higher share of the CL money by being second rather than third
3. Have you not been reading the EDS forum? Our lads are knackered after a long hard season playing, for most of them, in an age group above their own
4. Coming 1st, 2nd, 1st, 2nd is a great achievement so that's what we should aim for

Deepest Blue said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
He's been underwhelming recently.
Pozo, Maffeo or Kelechi only ones in the frame IMO.
Not a fan of Pozo tbh, looks to be way off the level required.

Barkers been poor since the youth cup final but I think his performances over the past two or three season warrant a start in what could be a meaningless game with Arsenal losing.

Would personally like to see both him and Kelechi start

Wouldn't mind seeing Pozo or Kelechi start in place of Lampard, but only if Fernando played instead of Yaya, otherwise we wouldn't have a midfield. Still seems unlikely though, as I imagine Lampard, Yaya and a few others will get a send off. Hopefully we should at least have one or two on the bench

NO, I want us to leather Saints, their fans are getting arrogant tossers ''you Northern bastards you eat off the floor'' one of their ditties in the last few seasons, caused a bit of bother outside St Marys that chant last season, some Blues were going ape shit outside

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Bearing in mind their busy summer last season and busy one to come, I would let Aguero and zab go on holiday now.

Thats too logical...great chance to see a couple of the kids and get them used to it all from the bench.....that wont happen either even if 2nd is guaranteed.

Kelechi would be a great one to come on with Bony alongside.

If we're guaranteed 2nd (if the rags results stays the same we pretty much are) then I'd like to see a few on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.