Player of our season? Kompany, Tevez, De Jong or Silva?

MCFC BOB said:
Kompany - He hasn't just improved; he's turned into a potentially world class defender, and at the age of just 24, he's bound to have his best years with us. I feel so safe when he's in defence.

Silva - When he doesn't play, we lose the ability to pass, and very rarely create goalscoring opportunities. Silva has 11 assists and 6 goals to his name this season, and has been crucial to our attacking play this season.

De Jong - He has brilliantly stepped up to the plate this season. He has very much been needed, and we miss all bite and rough'n'tough in midfield when he isn't there. Great ball to Tevez for the goal yesterday, as well.

Tevez - Had he not messed the club about through December, I would be awarding this to him. But he's been unprofessional off the field this season, and that has turned me into less of a Carlos-lover on the field. 22 goals this season is an excellent record, and as usual, his work-ethic wins me over, but no, I can't give a Player of the Season award to him if he's just going to behave like he did over December.

Tevez - Had he not messed the club about through December, I would be awarding this to him. But he's been unprofessional off the field this season, and that has turned me into less of a Carlos-lover on the field. 22 goals this season is an excellent record, and as usual, his work-ethic wins me over, but no, I can't give a Player of the Season award to him if he's just going to behave like he did over December
=============

And this is what is wrong.... you need to look beyond this and judge by what he has given on the pitch... Unbelievable commitment, consistency and goals!

Tevez by a country mile!

hey i like Silva i wrote a song for him : enjoy it

hey look whos here lol
its our friend silva silva

come here man enter the circle
demonstrate your flair and quick football man
silva you are good at kicking lol

lets appreciate the physicallity of this monster
he will score and urinate on c.ronaldo face hehe
silva u play well man

...like my song ppl?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.