Player of our season? Kompany, Tevez, De Jong or Silva?

Its Vinnie all day long for me lads. NDJ and Silva tie for 2nd. Cant vote for Carlos due to his behaviour earlier in the season when he almost gave me a heart attack with his transfer request!
V.K isnt just potential, he is genuine world class right now. Perhaps not as physically strong and dominant (yet) as Dave Watson, but, I believe he is already technically superior than him.
Can you imagine if we had a central pair of Kompany & Watson now. Wow.

Juan King said:

I don't think "Player of the season" hands in a transfer request half way through.

Tough call for me. Kompany and Silva have both been utterly superb. I really couldn't call it between the two.

Had a knudge and a wink that Tevez is to get the football Writers award from a guardian sports writer, dont know how much truth there is in it, with wiltshire getting young player.

Re: Player of our season? Kompany, Tevez or De Jong?

Maine Rd said:
1) Kompany
2) Tevez
3) Silva
4) NDJ

Kompany wins it for me because his passion and will to win stand out a mile. No moaning, no mercenary antics, just a top top player. I love listening to his interviews as i do De Jong, they want to be at City and that means a lot to me. Still only 23-24? Love him, make him captain.

This. Only this.

would have to be Kompany or De Jong for me but mainly Kompany hes been a great defender for us ever since he signed for us and this season has been his best by far

Ntini77 said:
1.Kompany
2.Tevez
3.Silva

Yup, that about somes it up for me. Although I may be tempted to swap 2 & 3 about.

But there is no doubt about number one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.