Player of our season? Kompany, Tevez, De Jong or Silva?

1. Komps
2. Silva
3. Tevez
4. De Jong

Komps is world class in all aspects of his game. Very difficult to find a weakness in his game.

Has to be Kompany for me,model pro.
Tevez goes missing in too many games and his off field antics are disgracefull-another 15 league goals and winner in semi final would go some way to redeeming himself.

while its kompany for me, im surprised that no one has even mentioned how great joe hart has been this season. yes, he's made his mistakes, but he has the best save percentage in the prem league, has the most clean sheets in the prem league, and has become england's clear #1. considering how young he is, these stats are truly amazing.

Kompany - Tevez - Jongie
Easily the 3 most important players for us, but Vinny just shaves it cos of his potential to be a Premier League giant for years to come.

Bulldoglikeapproach said:
while its kompany for me, im surprised that no one has even mentioned how great joe hart has been this season. yes, he's made his mistakes, but he has the best save percentage in the prem league, has the most clean sheets in the prem league, and has become england's clear #1. considering how young he is, these stats are truly amazing.

If you read the thread thoroughly I think you'll find that at least 2 people mentioned Joe Hart and his approaching clean sheet record and the fact that he has played so consistently this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.