Player of our season? Kompany, Tevez, De Jong or Silva?

Kompany: Consistency throughout the season (& if he takes his shirt off even better!!!!)

Zabaletta: Gives 100% and loves to play for City

Silva: A little dynamo

De Jong: A true fighter for the cause.

Barry: Creeps under the radar because of the impact of the 'more famous' names but always gives his all.

Tevez: For his goal scoring.

Hart: For his consistency and his presence at every game. Also his clean sheet record coming up.

But overall the hunk that is Kompany. I can't believe that he has achieved so much and is still only 24 years old. He looks so mature. And did I say he has a fantastic body as well!! If only they could play without their shirts on! :-)

Consistency over the season has to be a big consideration so that rules out 2 of the 4 and leaves it between Vinny and Nige, there's only a dick hairs width in it but I think it has to be Vinny.

Silva is the best "footballer" I have ever seen in a City shirt and my memory goes back as far as 88 as a kid.

Kompany shades it but such a tough call. He's been a ROCK.

Silva to win it next season though. He's starting to add more goals to his game.

5. Hart
4. Silva
3. de Jong
2. Tevez
1. Kompany

The spine of our team is amazinig! Keeper, CB, DM, AM, CF... brilliant, young, developing, can only get better.

Really difficult to choose this year as there have been some excellent performances from many of our players. Hart, Zabba, AJ - when he's played, NDJ have all been very good. But I think it will be between Silva, Vinny and Tevez. I think Tevez would have won it but for the drama in December - but I think Vinny will just shade it from Silva. I would vote for Silva as I love the way he plays but there's no doubting Vinny has be consistently class all season.

As much as I love Kompany, and think he is the best player on the team, our position today on the table is more a function of Tevez's effrt than Kompany's.

Transfer saga notwithstanding, I'll give it to the man.

Kompany would be my immediate answer. I'll stick by it too, but Tevez is a huge key to our success. He's the one who scores all the goals! Maybe we've forgotten a bit since he hasn't continued his brilliant form through the new year, but he's still really good and still puts the shifts in. But Kompany has had an amazing season, and he was fantastic last year too...overall our most consistant player.

Also I think AJ should get an honorary mention. We REALLY missed him when he was injured and I think we've struggled because of it.

GX Blue said:
Kompany for me.

cant be Tevez because of his transfer request

any of the remaining 3 will do me they have all be model pros - backed the club and said positive things in the media so no preference

Well done to all

Had Tevez not handed in a transfer request then for me i would have picked Tevez as without doubt he is the single most influencial player we have and you can see the difference he make to all the team when he plays

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.