Player of our season? Kompany, Tevez, De Jong or Silva?

Jackson-ctid said:
Johnson would be up there had it not been for the injury, consistent performer who's dug us out of a few holes this season
Really! Whivh holes?

Dax777 said:
Jackson-ctid said:
Johnson would be up there had it not been for the injury, consistent performer who's dug us out of a few holes this season
Really! Whivh holes?

Newcastle is the only one that springs to mind at the moment, he single handedly won that match for us.

Kompany, Tevez, Silva then De jong

If De Jong didn't get injured for a lengthy absence then maybe things would be different

It says something that someone who has scored over 20 goals doesn't even come close in my mind.

Still got a decent chunk of the season left, but so far it's VK for me. But Tevez could scoop it with another 10 or so goals...

NDJ and Silva get very honourable mentions obviously. But I'd also say that Zabba's been fantastic all year and Hart's had a pretty good season too (Still very much on for the clean-sheet record) and has to be a shoe-in for the PL team of the year... so we're not doing too badly are we? Makes a damned fine change from the days when it was for who'd been the least bad!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.