Player Pay Cuts during Crisis

Its all about the money , money , money , kerching , despite Cerferin making all the right noises , UEFA & Premier league couldnt give a monkeys about people dying , first and foremost is their share holders , reduced profits and minimising their losses , they will put pressure on the players to complete the season , this is the time when the PFA and that little fat bastard Taylor stand up and earn their money and tell UEFA to go and f*ck themselves .The players health and safety is the prority , even if playing behind closed doors in a couple of months , they cannot guarantee 100% safety from this virus , so any money worries UEFA may have tough luck , go and swivel ,peoples lives come before ££££££££. NULL & VOID NOW.

They're wankers Karen. Can't do the maths either cos i've had a few but it seems like they are just passing their shit ontothe players
Ha hope you are happily sloshed,i find the passing it onto players unacceptable when the owners are rich,let them put some cash in,i am sure they want to,well ours would,the prem is mega rich,as is UEFA,sky and bt have to take a hit just like all the other businesses in the country,i am sure the players will have to agree but nobody will insist any other rich person in the country have to do it,i dont know during a covid breifing a minister is demanding footballers take a cut ,half the cabinet are millionares,would he call out them or their rich backers

Premier League players want to ensure their financial contributions will support: - Clubs they play for, particularly if the crisis goes beyond June. - Non-playing staff – guaranteeing 100% of their wage - EFL and non-league staff and players - The NHS

The Premier League is committing £20 million to support the NHS, communities, families and vulnerable groups during the COVID-19 pandemic. [@premierleague

The PFA have stated that £20 million is 'welcome', but believe this financial support could be 'bigger

PFA: “30% salary deduction will cost Exchequer substantial sums. This would be detrimental to NHS.... What effect does this loss to the gov’t mean for NHS? Was this considered in PL proposal & did Matt Hancock factor this when asking players to take cut

@David_Ornstein

Last edited:
Ha hope you are happily sloshed,i find the passing it onto players unacceptable when the owners are rich,let them put some cash in,i am sure they want to,well ours would,the prem is mega rich,as is UEFA,sky and bt have to take a hit just like all the other businesses in the country,i am sure the players will have to agree but nobody will insist any other rich person in the country have to do it,i dont know during a covid breifing a minister is demanding footballers take a cut ,half the cabinet are millionares,would he call out them or their rich backers
Spotfuckingon

Arsenal players and staff see pay cut by an eighth

Arsenal Football Club has announced in a statement that all players and coaching staff have accepted a 12.% salary cut due to the coronavirus pandemic.

"The move follows positive and constructive discussions," it said.

"In these conversations there has been a clear appreciation of the gravity of the current situation caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and a strong desire for players and staff to show their backing for the Arsenal family."

Arsenal football club

Arsenal players and staff see pay cut by an eighth

Arsenal Football Club has announced in a statement that all players and coaching staff have accepted a 12.% salary cut due to the coronavirus pandemic.

"The move follows positive and constructive discussions," it said.

"In these conversations there has been a clear appreciation of the gravity of the current situation caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and a strong desire for players and staff to show their backing for the Arsenal family."

Arsenal football club

Must be devastating to go from £100k a week to just £88,500. How the fuck will they manage.

Branson is asking the government for a £7m bail out to save his businesses , whilst he sits on his private island with an alleged £300m fortune in the coffers and yet footballers with a fraction of his wealth are being targetted by the media , no doubt Branson is on nodding terms with the likes of Murdoch so nothing will be mentioned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.