Barry 5
Yaya 4.5
Zabaleta 5
Balo 4
Dzeko 4
Silva 5.5

Tevez 7
SWP n/a

Lescott looked mad as hell in the last few minutes when he ran up to be on the other end of a free kick only for us to take it short, which then led to him having to bust a lung to get back on a break. Some tactics can be blamed on Mancini but sometimes the players themselves have to be blamed for lack of invention.

J. Hart =5 Could have done better with the 1st goal
V. Kompany = 6.0
M. Richards = 6.5
J. Lescott = 7.0
P. Zabaleta = 5.5 Too many rash challenges
A. Kolarov = 5.0 Poor delivery
G. Barry = 5.0
D. Silva = 4.0 Worst game in ages
Y. Toure = 4.5 Poor game tonight looked lethargic
M. Balotelli = 5.0
E. Džeko = 5.0

C. Tévez = 6.5
S. Wright-Phillips = 5.0

Lescott MOTM for me.

Lescott was the only one who did his job properly, though to be fair to them Zabaleta is not a midfielder and Balotelli is not a winger. Everyone else though, no excuses. For me we really need de Jong back in the team, we keep our shape better when he plays particularly in away games.

goatfeeder100 said:
Unbelievably harsh ratings by some of you on here. I don't even think we deserved to lose tonight.
It was always going to be tough going over there, even so there were a lot of under par individuals for us tonight.

J. Hart = 5
V. Kompany = 6
M. Richards = 5
J. Lescott = 5
P. Zabaleta = 5
A. Kolarov = 4
G. Barry = 3
D. Silva = 4
Y. Toure = 2
M. Balotelli = 3
E. Džeko = 6

C. Tévez = 4
S. Wright-Phillips = 3<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:47 pm --<br /><br />J. Hart = 5
V. Kompany = 6
M. Richards = 5
J. Lescott = 5
P. Zabaleta = 5
A. Kolarov = 4
G. Barry = 3
D. Silva = 4
Y. Toure = 2
M. Balotelli = 3
E. Džeko = 6

C. Tévez = 4
S. Wright-Phillips = 3

sweep said:
goatfeeder100 said:
Unbelievably harsh ratings by some of you on here. I don't even think we deserved to lose tonight.
It was always going to be tough going over there, even so there were a lot of under par individuals for us tonight.

Under par perhaps but I thought we were the better side for the most part. Think they knew that as well which is why they resorted to the counter attack. Fair play to them for their tactics, they took the few chances they had and we just weren't quite incisive enough on the numerous occasions we got to their box. Just not our night but the hysterical reaction of some fans on here isn't justified.

J. Hart = 4
V. Kompany = 5.0
M. Richards = 6
J. Lescott = 5.0
P. Zabaleta = 6
A. Kolarov = 3.5
G. Barry = 4
D. Silva = 3
Y. Toure = 3
M. Balotelli = 2
E. Džeko = 2

C. Tévez = 6
S. Wright-Phillips = 4

goatfeeder100 said:
I don't agree, our 2 strikers in the first half might as well have been sat with the fans for all they did, and the midfield was non existent.

We improved after half time, just, but created nothing of note all game (amounted to 4 back passes for their keeper), and because we didn't defend from the front, we looked vulnerable when ever they got forward, add to that we gave away 2 very very soft goals.

Poor poor performance, and yet a goal for us would have put us in a very good position, sadly we never looked like getting one.

As for the half time shambles, I don't ever remember seeing the like of. Even Sunday morning football, when half the team have been out on the piss on Saturday night, you usually manage 11 on the pitch, that (no matter who is to blame) was a fecking joke, and somebody needs to be told its unacceptable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.