Player thread: Aleksandar Kolarov (2014/15)

Chippy_boy

Team supported
God's chosen team
I hold my hand up and say i have been a vocal critic of yours. But how wrong i was.

Yet again a top performance from you, Fully committed, total professional. You are our 2nd Zabba and i can pay you no higher compliment. Bravo.

Re: Aleks Kolarov - take a bow

Had no worries about him starting unlike some divs on here before kick off.

simon23 said:
Wouldnt have kolorov vs johnson.....much rather clichy

Great season.

I'll join in.

Gave him plenty of stick in the past couple of years. I've been quoted as saying he's not good enough.

I was wrong. Not just today but this season he has been class and shown us exactly what he can do. Huge threat going forward.

Sorry aleks, keep it up lad.

im sure he will be equally as un arsed about your apology as he was about your criticism , we will find out when he logs on to let us know

Over the 90 minutes , he was out best player today. He gave us much needed width and kept AJ quiet.

Top performance again from our most improved player.

uwerosler28 said:
im sure he will be equally as un arsed about your apology as he was about your criticism , we will find out when he logs on to let us know

Probably. But as it was only a comment on a football forum I'm not arsed if he's not arsed. Don't be an arse.

"Deal with it".
tumblr_inline_n1tfybVCwX1rbxw3u.gif

[bigimg]http://25.media.tumblr.com/d399646d54c252e512e91a4b0d45d246/tumblr_n1tj3rBmEQ1rpmjgvo1_1280.jpg[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.