Player thread: Aleksandar Kolarov (2014/15)

Re: Aleks Kolarov - take a bow

Like others have mentioned i thought he was excellent today, didnt stop some of the would be managers around me today going mental at him at the slightest of errors, he really can do no right in some people's eyes.

Agree 100%, was excellent today. In the first half he skinned AJ, took the ball and turned him inside out on the touch line, it was classic.
BTW, Love the Christmas calendar pic, was a classic... you should post the whole clip for extra respect lol
Well done Alex...

Brilliant Alex. You deserve a winners medal for your performances this season.

Me and our lad said at half time that he was the one player who put in a more than half decent performance.Second half he really fucked up when trying to play a ball out of defence and the soft bugger gave it away on our penalty area,but overall I suppose thats just nit picking.
Wasn`t happy at him starting when I saw the team sheet,but got to give credit and a good hand in Samirs goal.

Great game yesterday. Saw a sarcastic reaction on ragcafe that actually made me laugh when one of them asked what's it all about that Navas and Kolarov look up before crossing the ball instead of blindly banging the ball in. Hate giving them credit but it made me smile considering that even what's considered the most basic tactic is something we do with intelligence and forethought.

Can you hear us Aleks? We said 'take a bow' :)

vcw4g3.gif

It takes a strong personality to win the fans around when you've been slagged-off as often as Aleks has been over the past couple of seasons, but he has been excellent at times this season and now we can see why the likes of Juventus really wanted him over the Summer ... well done, Aleks.

If City do the treble, he can certainly take some of the credit for keeping us going, as Clichy has not been at his best this year. He's also played a big part in creating chances and goals on a regular basis all year.<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:15 pm --<br /><br />
taconinja said:
Great game yesterday. Saw a sarcastic reaction on ragcafe that actually made me laugh when one of them asked what's it all about that Navas and Kolarov look up before crossing the ball instead of blindly banging the ball in. Hate giving them credit but it made me smile considering that even what's considered the most basic tactic is something we do with intelligence and forethought.

The thought of Utd fans spending their afternoon watching City win a trophy, and then feeling they have to discuss it afterwards ... just brought a lovely smile to my face.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.