Player thread: Aleksandar Kolarov (2014/15)

Re: Aleks Kolarov - take a bow

article-2528307-1A43E53600000578-751_634x352.jpg

Coming to a town near you.

Was a good move playing him as Johnson still hasn't learnt to track back.

Time for people to now realise how good garcia has been for the last couple of months and no more escape goats :) (I am being serious that I think garcia has been very good recently)<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:22 pm --<br /><br />Time for people to now realise how good garcia has been for the last couple of months and no more escape goats :) (I am being serious that I think garcia has been very good recently)

uwerosler28 said:
im sure he will be equally as un arsed about your apology as he was about your criticism , we will find out when he logs on to let us know

No need to be an arse bud he is only holding his hands up to being wrong.
Personally i find that worthy of respect tbh.

The guy has wicked sense of humour, so dry!
Rinsed AJ out a few times too, not bad today, would've liked to see a Kolarov screamer, but can't complain...
NEXT!

1998 blue said:
Time for people to now realise how good garcia has been for the last couple of months and no more escape goats :) (I am being serious that I think garcia has been very good recently)

Is an escape goat what Moyes will ride out of Shitsville on~?

Aleks was my man of the match

1998 blue said:
Time for people to now realise how good garcia has been for the last couple of months and no more escape goats :) (I am being serious that I think garcia has been very good recently)
Garcia has improved this past few weeks.

What the fuck is an escape goat, by the way?

goat2a.bmp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.