Player thread : Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

sam-caddick said:
Di Marzio said the other day Liverpool want Immobile so it makes sense to go for Dzeko with his Bundesliga experience.

Edin has been a great servant for the club but there comes a time when a position needs freshening up and I think that is happening with Dzeko at City, I think he has got maybe a little too comfortable at City, lost his way and arguably lost that hunger he had in the first 18 months/ two years whilst at City.

He wont want to be striker number three sam,as he`ll certainly be behind Bony next season.

oakiecokie said:
McfcMK said:
Dzeko and Yaya out in one transfer window seems too good to be true

And I`d be delighted if Nasri and Kolarov followed.As long as we can replace like for like when they were all at their best.
Pogba for Yaya
De Bruyne for Nasri
Kurzawa for Kolarov
Dybala(?) for Dzeko
Cattermole for Fernando

Jobs a gooden

oakiecokie said:
sam-caddick said:
Di Marzio said the other day Liverpool want Immobile so it makes sense to go for Dzeko with his Bundesliga experience.

Edin has been a great servant for the club but there comes a time when a position needs freshening up and I think that is happening with Dzeko at City, I think he has got maybe a little too comfortable at City, lost his way and arguably lost that hunger he had in the first 18 months/ two years whilst at City.

He wont want to be striker number three sam,as he`ll certainly be behind Bony next season.

Yeah, I agree mate.

Both Edin and Bony are pretty similar finishers but for me Bony is a better footballer and therefore an upgrade.

McfcMK said:
oakiecokie said:
McfcMK said:
Dzeko and Yaya out in one transfer window seems too good to be true

And I`d be delighted if Nasri and Kolarov followed.As long as we can replace like for like when they were all at their best.
Pogba for Yaya
De Bruyne for Nasri
Kurzawa for Kolarov
Dybala(?) for Dzeko
Cattermole for Fernando

Jobs a gooden

not sure if serious?

Kurzawa is overrated as well, but the rest are spot on.

sam-caddick said:
oakiecokie said:
sam-caddick said:

Yeah, I agree mate.

Both Edin and Bony are pretty similar finishers but for me Bony is a better footballer and therefore an upgrade.

Stronger on the ball and certainly good at shielding it also.Got a pretty good shot.I expect him to come good next season and forge a great link with Sergio.

Early days but Bony seems got the better attitude and he seems to be the better partner for Kun.

sam-caddick said:
McfcMK said:
oakiecokie said:
Pogba for Yaya
De Bruyne for Nasri
Kurzawa for Kolarov
Dybala(?) for Dzeko
Cattermole for Fernando

Jobs a gooden

not sure if serious?

I honestly couldn't think of any other possibly available left backs. Possibly Gaya but he'll probably go Madrid.

McfcMK said:
sam-caddick said:
McfcMK said:
Pogba for Yaya
De Bruyne for Nasri
Kurzawa for Kolarov
Dybala(?) for Dzeko
Cattermole for Fernando

Jobs a gooden

not sure if serious?

I honestly couldn't think of any other possibly available left backs. Possibly Gaya but he'll probably go Madrid.

We are tracking the Porto left back.

McfcMK said:
sam-caddick said:
McfcMK said:
Pogba for Yaya
De Bruyne for Nasri
Kurzawa for Kolarov
Dybala(?) for Dzeko
Cattermole for Fernando

Jobs a gooden

not sure if serious?

It's not nailed on that Gaya will go Real, and for a 13m buyout clause we should go in for him this summer. There's no way he's replacing Marcelo, and even Coentrao doesn't get much game time.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ibtimes.com/real-madrid-transfer-news-david-de-gea-jose-luis-gaya-next-bernabeu-1887928" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ibtimes.com/real-madrid-tran ... eu-1887928</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.