Player thread : Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Re: Edin Dzeko (continued)

Bluep*ss said:
BlueTG said:
Bluep*ss said:
Well our Edin is now star of BBC programme - Happy Valley -definitely not a happy place at all. Takes place in/near Halifax , Sowerby Bridge. Violent Police drama.
Young lad aged about 9 ,when asked which football team he supports he replies Man City then he is asked by his distant Uncle , who is your favourite player
the reply is Dzeko.
Uncle , not into football says who is he , young lad says he is a Bosnian and the young lads Aunt says he is a striker.
Edin Dzeko mentioned in TV prog.
Just watched this for the first time, mother has been watching it though she said that was his grandad?? (she could be mixed up)
Possible , because i missed the first episode and Sarah Lancashire visited her ex - partner so maybe not an uncle. Your Mum was probably right.

Yeah I think that's right about the grandad.

Quite a few blues live in that area so not too far fetched.

So Samir has told Bony 'don't go left, don't go right, just get in the box and I will find you'. Why the f*ck didn't he say that to Edin years ago?

Come on Dzeko, let's get some goals!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp9pKmvgabs[/video]

no matter what your opinion of him he was awesome today

bluemc1 said:

First half was one of his best ever for us. He was really good.

Not as good second half but overall a very good 8/10 game from him.

It really frustrates me that he has these games in him yet doesn't produce them often enough.

Top class today. His goal was a thing of beauty, reminded me of the sixth against the Rags.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
bluemc1 said:

It really frustrates me that he has these games in him yet doesn't produce them often enough.

I agree,exactly how I saw it.......great first half,his goal was a thing of beauty.......but he decided he'd done enough second half and went missing again.

He's still on my summer exit list.

FantasyIreland said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
bluemc1 said:

I agree,exactly how I saw it.......great first half,his goal was a thing of beauty.......but he decided he'd done enough second half and went missing again.

He's still on my summer exit list.

I don't think he went missing, he was possibly knackered after the effort he put into the first half. And no he shouldn't be shown the door in summer, too valuable for us with him popping up with important goals - for example the equaliser in THAT game against QPR

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.