Player thread : Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Lucky13 said:
I sincerely hope I never see him in a City shirt again.
This sort or comment is uncalled for. He's scored some vital goals , why not just wish him well at next club and cut out the hatred?. The usual comeback is " I'm entitled to my opinion" which is fair enough but why do some Blues love to criticise. Some weren't happy even when he was scoring!!

clevor trevor morley said:
Lucky13 said:
I sincerely hope I never see him in a City shirt again.
This sort or comment is uncalled for. He's scored some vital goals , why not just wish him well at next club and cut out the hatred?. The usual comeback is " I'm entitled to my opinion" which is fair enough but why do some Blues love to criticise. Some weren't happy even when he was scoring!!

Don't worry there's plenty whose entire purpose is coming on to player threads and slagging them off every few days. "I sincerely hope the c*nt fucks off/never see him again in the shirt" etc etc.

NQCitizen said:
Gray said:
A really nice guy but he is not cut out for the PL and we don't play to his strengths.
Only had the 9th best goals per minute ratio in PL history up until this season.
...playing in a team that's never played to his strengths... It would be interesting to see how he'd get on at Chelsea or Liverpool if they built an attacking strategy around him.

CaliforniaBlue said:
NQCitizen said:
Gray said:
A really nice guy but he is not cut out for the PL and we don't play to his strengths.
Only had the 9th best goals per minute ratio in PL history up until this season.
...playing in a team that's never played to his strengths... It would be interesting to see how he'd get on at Chelsea or Liverpool if they built an attacking strategy around him.

If he would go to Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool or whatever rival, I hope he fails.
When you have Aguero you don't built an attacking strategy around Dzeko. Dzeko needs to adapt and imo he failed to do so too many times. That does not make him a bad or lazy player, it's part of his style as a footballplayer. Therefore I will remember his vital goals and kind character, wish him luck to wherever he goes (except when going to a rival team in the PL or when we face him) and will cheer on the one who succeeds him.

Been an important player in our recent seasons, but if the time is right to part company it would be good if he was open to returning to Wolfsburg and could be used as part of the De Bruyne deal.

I've downloaded all the video clips of his goals which I will watch with pleasure - he scored some great and important goals for us - none more so than the equaliser in that 'special' game. I will be sorry to see him go but unfortunately he just doesn't fit into our present style of play.

i still love his 4th goal v spurs......his left foot curler into the top corner........top top goal.

a frustrating player to watch but scored some important goals. If he goes i wish him all the best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.