Player thread : Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

A lot of our recent success has been because of him, equaliser against Notts County, QPR and then the goals to win us the title last season.
Yeah, and for that we appreciate what he's done for the club, but now it is time for us, and for him, to move on. I wouldn't mind including him in the Sterling deal, or sell him. He's not consistent enough.

A lot of our recent success has been because of him, equaliser against Notts County, QPR and then the goals to win us the title last season.
Impossible to pin any of our success to any one player. You could look back at Alex's late equaliser against the Mackems in the 3-3 in 11/12, or Joleon's late winner at Villa the same season? Or what about Yaya's goals in the s/f and final in 2011? Or Micah's goal against Reading earlier in the cup run? Se what I mean; it's a team effort. And Edin has certainly contributed to that. Wherever he ends up, I wish him well.

Unless he ends up at Trafford!

From dimarzio

AS Roma
is searching for a striker for next season. One of the possible giallorossi's targets is Edin Dzeko, Manchester City's player who could leave Citizens in this transfer market summer. Roma ha had his first contacts with player's agents and soon soon there would be first talks between two clubs. Citizens may ask to include in the negotiation Adem Ljajic, a hypothesis not excluded. AS Roma is searching for a striker, Edin Dzeko is a possibile target

Dzeko is a decent forward. I don't think Bony is much of an improvement in fact if Dzeko is sold we maybe weaker. Another thing when is this clause that Valencia have got to buy kick in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.