Player thread : Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Re: Edin Dzeko (continued)

Edin back to his old self.

Lazy, no movement, jogging most of the time. Needed Negredo out there

ws01 said:
Edin back to his old self.

Lazy, no movement, jogging most of the time. Needed Negredo out there

Sorry but he hasn't scored for 10 games or so now. Dzeko starts over him for me at the moment.

gmckennasell said:
pudge said:
gmckennasell said:
Frustrating really

lost count of the times he held the ball up and played one touch to a colleague , won his fair share of aerial duels , in comparison negredo came on and did absolutely fcuk all , but i dont see anybody accusing the beast of being "below average" , Shame about his 3 yard sitter , now remind me , when was the last time negredo even got into a goal scoring position , (about last December) , Perhaps if negredo had put in any type of performance over the last 3 months , we would be top now , but Dzeko is a far easier target , than the crowd favourite
What are you on about? Negredo was only on the pitch for 8 minutes.

over 12 minutes with injury time , which is 15% of an average game , the usual idea of bringing a sub on , is to make some sort of effect on the football match , negredo has had a superb 5 months , but he should get the same amount of criticism dzeko recieves on here , when hes not playing well.
Came on with 85 mins gone according to the BBC, so 8 mins.

People are discussing Edin's performance over 85 mins in the latest game.

If you wish to discuss Negredo's 8 minute cameo it would probably be best for you to find his respective thread.

gmckennasell said:
cleavers said:
gmckennasell said:
won his fair share of aerial duels

in the first 10 minutes
Ok 3 then, he won one near the end too.

Wasn't good enough tonight, poor positioning up front, lack of movement, didn't hold it up well enough, yes created our goal, well actually Silva did to be fair, but it was a decent shot. 1 miss, other than that was never in the right place in the box.

I'll credit him when its due, my MoM on Tuesday, today pretty average, and no threat at all.

cleavers said:
gmckennasell said:
cleavers said:

in the first 10 minutes

Wasn't good enough tonight, poor positioning up front, lack of movement, didn't hold it up well enough, yes created our goal, well actually Silva did to be fair, but it was a decent shot. 1 miss, other than that was never in the right place in the box.

I'll credit him when its due, my MoM on Tuesday, today pretty average, and no threat at all.

But Negredo has been zero threat since January so what do we do?

pudge said:
gmckennasell said:
pudge said:
What are you on about? Negredo was only on the pitch for 8 minutes.

over 12 minutes with injury time , which is 15% of an average game , the usual idea of bringing a sub on , is to make some sort of effect on the football match , negredo has had a superb 5 months , but he should get the same amount of criticism dzeko recieves on here , when hes not playing well.
Came on with 85 mins gone according to the BBC, so 8 mins.

People are discussing Edin's performance over 85 mins in the latest game.

If you wish to discuss Negredo's 8 minute cameo it would probably be best for you to find his respective thread.

whilst defending dzekos performance a comparison should be made to negredos recent poor performances , and it isnt best for me to refer to a negredo thread.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
cleavers said:
gmckennasell said:
in the first 10 minutes

But Negredo has been zero threat since January so what do we do?

Negredo is beyond awful, he just looked completely stripped of of any confidence. His touch is from Dzeko's worst games, can't control the ball for life of him. So annoying to see such a transformation from earlier season, it cuts the options Pele has heavily.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.