Player thread: Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
babyajay said:
After watching him midweek for Bosnia and watching him tonight, he should be ashamed of himself.

No effort, desire, quality or hunger at all.

Watch him play for Bosnia you get all this from him and more. Fighting for every ball, bullying centre backs.

Pulls on our shirt and we get nothing.

Get rid.

I agree. His games for Bosnia were like the games he played for us last season. Full of energy. Now you pass to him and he loses the ball.

The worst pass completion rate today and 0 shots on goal.

How the fuck did he stay on the pitch for so long tonight, he barely influenced any of the game at all yet managed to stay on the pitch for about 75 minutes until he was replaced by a 36 year old midfielder, I think that speaks volumes

Has to go in the summer.

We need someone in with decent technique and linkup play.

Some will talk about important goals etc but if we had signed someone better than him we probably wouldn't have needed most of them.

kinkysdribble said:
How the fuck did he stay on the pitch for so long tonight, he barely influenced any of the game at all yet managed to stay on the pitch for about 75 minutes until he was replaced by a 36 year old midfielder, I think that speaks volumes
Should have gone off at half-time, certainly at 2-0. Rarely held or won the ball. Did he hit a shot all night?

His race is run for us yet Pellegrini keeps picking him for some reason. He then left him on when clearly playing shit. In fact he shouldn't have started him based on his last performance.

There was a point in the second half when he tried to win a ball, didnt, turned and walked away. No battle, no fight, fuck him.

I thought he should go in summer before that, but now I will be gutted if we dont flog the ****.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Soft twat as a bloke and a cone of a footballer. Poor decision to start him
Spot on .
He was dog shit tonight .
I have seen non league players try harder than him .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.