Player thread: Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DTKOAG said:
baildon blue said:
EaglesFan said:
Yet, watching Yaya and Silva run into each other on top of the box just reminds me everything that is wrong with this TEAM right now...

This side to side passing with no idea whatsoever is just...wow. Cannot even blame Edin for everything. What happened to this team?
Dzeko was dog shit
And Aguero wasn't far behind him.

At least you can always expect a fucking good shift from Sergio irrespective of how he`s performing !!

DTKOAG said:
baildon blue said:
EaglesFan said:
Yet, watching Yaya and Silva run into each other on top of the box just reminds me everything that is wrong with this TEAM right now...

This side to side passing with no idea whatsoever is just...wow. Cannot even blame Edin for everything. What happened to this team?
Dzeko was dog shit
And Aguero wasn't far behind him.

At least you can always expect a fucking good shift from Sergio irrespective of how he`s performing !!

The thing is what is Dzeko meant to do? We play Clichy and Navas who are fucking shite in the final third and can't cross. So he decides to try and get involved and drops deep to get the ball which he is crap at. He shouldn't have started tonight. Pellegrini is at fault for picking him. Navas should get nowhere near the starting line up again. He is an impact sub much the same as Dzeko

He is one lazy useless fucker, when he plays for Bosnia he has heart, determination and ability, puts a City shirt on and he's dire, needs fucking off in the summer, played his part in the past but should never start for us again.

I watched a few minutes of City v Newcastle. First game of the season ( was it this year or last year?). Anyway I saw Edin win a ball in midfield,lay it off and sprint into the box looking for a cross or pass. Similar situation tonight when he actually played a ball to a City player and hung around in no man's land as if his job for the moment was done. That lack of energy and desire id what he is currently about and he shouldnt play for the team again.

Who would you rather have leading the team Murray or Dzeko. Murray is nowt special but it seemed to matter to him that every ball that came near him tonight he had to win or at least fight for.He won almost everything and got MotM.

For every good game we have seen umpteen of this sort of performance. I would have Crouch over him. I hate his lack of bottle it really gets to me.

Ray78 said:
It was a very disappointing performance from him.
I think your being too kind to him .
That was pure rubbish from him .
Him and Pellergrini can go now .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.