Player thread: Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oakiecokie said:
fredmont said:
We're not really here said:
For every good game we have seen umpteen of this sort of performance. I would have Crouch over him. I hate his lack of bottle it really gets to me.

I've always liked Crouch but as we never put the ball in the air, never cross, never put the ball in the box, why would he be any better than Dzeko. We do not, ever, play to Dzeko's strengths. How frustrating must that be to a footballer. He sees Navas beat his man , does he think 'i must get in the box, the ball's coming over'? Does he f*ck, because it never does. So he swans about on the edge of the area like all the other clowns.

Navas never had any bother getting the ball in for The Beast, now he doesn't even bother. Pelli pissed The Beast off , I'm sure he's pissing a lot more of them off now.

He didn`t leave City because of any disputes with Pelle.It wasn`t an option in the end for him to stay anywhere near Manchester !!

He said in the Spanish press that after his injury he felt Pelli lost confidence in him and hardly played him. I did hear of financial probs as well. The rest of my post stands.

fredmont said:
oakiecokie said:
fredmont said:
I've always liked Crouch but as we never put the ball in the air, never cross, never put the ball in the box, why would he be any better than Dzeko. We do not, ever, play to Dzeko's strengths. How frustrating must that be to a footballer. He sees Navas beat his man , does he think 'i must get in the box, the ball's coming over'? Does he f*ck, because it never does. So he swans about on the edge of the area like all the other clowns.

Navas never had any bother getting the ball in for The Beast, now he doesn't even bother. Pelli pissed The Beast off , I'm sure he's pissing a lot more of them off now.

He didn`t leave City because of any disputes with Pelle.It wasn`t an option in the end for him to stay anywhere near Manchester !!

He said in the Spanish press that after his injury he felt Pelli lost confidence in him and hardly played him. I did hear of financial probs as well. The rest of my post stands.

He`s hardly likely to tell the press that he was shagging someone elses missus in Manc would he ?

I'd have subbed him off after about 5 minutes, it was clear he was having one of his fucking terrible days. Repeatedly brushed off by people half his size, coudn't control the ball and his passing was nothing short of abysmal. Needs to fuck off, then fuck off some more

oakiecokie said:
Ray78 said:
oakiecokie said:
And totally earned it.Dzeko could learn a lot from Murray tonight.Unfortunately its a bit late in the fucking day for that.
I`ve had a right ear-bashing on this forum over the past 18 months due to my annoyance over Dzeko`s non work ethic.Over the past few weeks it looks as though others are now seeing the same thing.

It was a decent performance but Murray was very lucky not to give away a penalty.

Even had he given the penalty away,he was by far and away the best player on the pitch.Think you`re being a little unkind to Murray saying it was only a "decent" performance.

I am just being honest oakie. Dzeko was crap tonight but when he is bothered and on his game he is better than Murray.

i have previously defended Dzeko , but there was no excuse for his performance tonight , the guy needs to stand up and be counted or ask his agent to find him another club , because his heart is not in it. His movement was non existent , he was totally dominated by a couple of yard dog centre halves , why MP left him on for 70 minutes , i will never know . Thanks for everything Edin , now just go and trot off to Italy or where ever your next pay cheque may be , because you are stealing money from our club.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
super_city_si said:
The thing is what is Dzeko meant to do? We play Clichy and Navas who are fucking shite in the final third and can't cross. So he decides to try and get involved and drops deep to get the ball which he is crap at. He shouldn't have started tonight. Pellegrini is at fault for picking him. Navas should get nowhere near the starting line up again. He is an impact sub much the same as Dzeko
We need a quality winger an ongoing issue. Navas has pace and he can control a ball in the midfield, it's the final third where he too goes awry. We need quality playing on both sides of Silva and one striker up top.

Does he go awry or is he following orders. Even against the ten men of WBA he wouldn't put the ball over. I just don't get it. Isn't that what wingers of his type are supposed to do. Surely if you were our attackers you'd be shafting him for not putting it over.

oakiecokie said:
fredmont said:
oakiecokie said:

He`s hardly likely to tell the press that he was shagging someone elses missus in Manc would he ?

Ah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.