Player thread: Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1

Not to mention all his goals against the Rags!
+2

Some seriously strange [alright, inexplicably bitter] posts about a player fundamental to the club winning trophies. He will always be a great ambassador for us and, I have no doubt, an important political figure for moderation both in his homeland and around the world.

Maligned by far too many on this forum, he has been a great part of our recent history.
Some people here really need to get a grip on reality.
Has scored some vital goals for us and has always conducted himself impeccably.
Will be ideally suited to serie A and glad he won't come back to haunt us in the PL.
Thank you for the memories Edin and all the best.

Staggered by the critics on this thread.

His goal at Notts County that kept us in the competition that we ended up winning.
His equalizer against QPR.
His brace at Everton which won us the game and in my opinion the title that year.
Our opening goal in our next home game against Villa after failing to break them down for 60 minutes.
And his 4 goals at Spurs in his 1st year at the club.
He didn't fuck of playing golf somewhere for 6 months and take the club for a ride.
He didn't cause shit on the training ground.
He didn't get his agent to bad mouth the club over a fucking birthday cake.
He was a very decent player for us that without his contributions we wouldn't of won what we have done over the past 5 years.

Edin Dzeko take a bow.

Yup, cheers Edin and good luck.

He was great in 13/14 but terrible last season. On that bias it was time for him to go.

Surprised a premier league club didn't go in for him as he can score goals. Not sure Benteke is worth £18m more than him.

Staggered by the critics on this thread.

His goal at Notts County that kept us in the competition that we ended up winning.
His equalizer against QPR.
His brace at Everton which won us the game and in my opinion the title that year.
Our opening goal in our next home game against Villa after failing to break them down for 60 minutes.
And his 4 goals at Spurs in his 1st year at the club.
He didn't fuck of playing golf somewhere for 6 months and take the club for a ride.
He didn't cause shit on the training ground.
He didn't get his agent to bad mouth the club over a fucking birthday cake.
He was a very decent player for us that without his contributions we wouldn't of won what we have done over the past 5 years.

Edin Dzeko take a bow.
Well said.

Frustrated the hell out of me at times but his important goals scored easily out way those times, good luck edin!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.