Player thread: Fernando (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fernando

As many have said......12 million for a player of his quality is amazing!!.

br62 said:
As many have said......12 million for a player of his quality is amazing!!.
rags would've overpaid and the world would still manage to blame City for inflating the price.

I did this for ESPN today all about Fernando: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.espnfc.com/club/manchester-city/382/blog/post/2005485/fernando-will-be-one-of-the-least-spectacular-players-manchester-city-signed-this-summerbut-he-will-definitely-be-one-of-the-most-important" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.espnfc.com/club/manchester-c ... -important</a>

In the first GIF .. for a moment I thought usain bolt was running
we were always need a player like him to cover any counter attack
A bargain for just one million less than Garcia !!! ( tbh i appreciate what Garcia has done for the team in last months last season )

xrcB7o.gif

B2VDT6.gif

DvkZzI.gif

2zMahT.gif

6zunVp.gif

IeMo_2007 said:
A bargain for just one million less than Garcia !!! ( tbh i appreciate what Garcia has done for the team in last months last season )

xrcB7o.gif
Fucking hell, I make that over half the pitch in less than 7 seconds, to make that goal saving block!

It is so rare to find a player who will genuinely sprint back towards their own goal. Even defenders who get done by people or get caught out of position have a habit of jogging back feeling sorry for themselves, but Fernando is one of those rare players who seems to genuinely love defending. He's doing exactly what I thought he would do, the role we've been asking Fernandinho to play, but that's his natural game. It'll be interesting to see him and Fernandinho paired together at some point, to see just how good Dinho can be when not burderened with Yaya's defending.

BigOscar said:
It is so rare to find a player who will genuinely sprint back towards their own goal. Even defenders who get done by people or get caught out of position have a habit of jogging back feeling sorry for themselves, but Fernando is one of those rare players who seems to genuinely love defending. He's doing exactly what I thought he would do, the role we've been asking Fernandinho to play, but that's his natural game. It'll be interesting to see him and Fernandinho paired together at some point, to see just how good Dinho can be when not burderened with Yaya's defending.

Happened at Newcastle for a while, and I think we may see it away in Europe with Yaya playing behind Sergio.

BlueTG said:
IeMo_2007 said:

xrcB7o.gif
Fucking hell, I make that over half the pitch in less than 7 seconds, to make that goal saving block!
Frightening isn't it? As much as I admired Garcia's role towards the end of last season, you would never see this kind of aggression from him. Massive upgrade in a key area. Well done Txiki!

A very good Premier League home debut from him. Plays like he has been here for years. The thing i love about this squad is, we have so many very disciplined and committed players in the team now who will do their jobs to perfection, he is one of them and to win Premier League titles, mentality and discipline is an absolute necessity. Quality signing. Will only continue to get better and by the end of the season you will see him crashing into tackles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.