Player thread: Fernando (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigOscar said:
Hung said:
A no mark journeyman who doesn’t belong here, Fuck him off before a crisis turns into a disaster.
I don't think you know what a journeyman is
Your defence of any player that comes from portugal is delusional, they are wank

Proelia said:
BigOscar said:
Hung said:
A no mark journeyman who doesn’t belong here, Fuck him off before a crisis turns into a disaster.
Your defence of any player that comes from portugal is delusional, they are wank
I didn't defend him, I merely pointed out that that guy clearly has no idea what "journeyman" means. (unless playing for a whopping 3 clubs makes you a journeyman these days?)

Proelia said:
BigOscar said:
Hung said:

I bet his "BigOscar" name is after Oscar Cardoza, If I'm not mistaken him joining was about the same time we were linked with him.

BigOscar said:
Proelia said:
BigOscar said:
I didn't defend him, I merely pointed out that that guy clearly has no idea what "journeyman" means. (unless playing for a whopping 3 clubs makes you a journeyman these days?)
What was your opinion of Fernando's performance?

pudge said:
BigOscar said:
Proelia said:
What was your opinion of Fernando's performance?
I thought he was incredibly poor for the first goal and he's really struggling in whatever a mess our midfield "system" is supposed to be. He's not settled at all.

Well today confirmed that he is a very poor buy.
Give me javi Garcia any day of the week over this fella.

Would we have fared any worse today with an EDS lad in his position? Terrible player, brings absolutely nothing to the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.