Player thread: Fernando (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked good against Newcastle on the opening day.

Rotating between average and awful since.

How he's continually preferred to Fernandinho I don't know.

He's such a limited player, he can defend well but if he's asked to control the possession and advance the play he's pretty useless. I'm not a fan of his if we play 2 central midfielders, he's better behind the two.

Both ferns are as shit as each other at the min. Fernandinho when he came on was just utter wank.

Without Toure to hold their hands, neither are anywhere near good enough.

Mancini Manus Domini said:
Octopus? More like pussy.

octopussy2.jpg

This guy is never an upgrade on Garcia he's fucking shocking. He would never get a sniff at the other elite clubs.. We need to stop wasting money on these type of players with Thais stupid FTP bollocks. Same with Mangala sure he might have potential but 32m and even 42m as some sources suggest is horrific no better than zooms at Chelsea who cost 10m.

I can’t actually believe that I’m missing Javi Garcia. What an awful signing, especially when Schneiderlin could probably of had his head turned. I don’t understand how the champions of England could not of attracted a better player than this guy.

for the 1st goal today he was pathetic from the 1st challenge he could have made in the middle of the park,i swear I think my 13 yr old son would come out with the ball if he went into a 50/50 challenge with him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.