Player thread: Gael Clichy (2014/15)

uncle fester

During the game I was getting proper wound up by him

some of the things he did were just baffling and I thought he was really shit for the second goal

but after calming down and looking at it again I realise the guy was fuckin knackered at the end

Once Kolarov had to go off he was 2 v 1 for most of the second half

so apologies Gael for screaming at you like the big twat that I am

Re: Gael Clichy

He played as good or as bad as he usually does. He never was world class as people here made him to be. Average, at most good fullback. Puts some good defensive performances from time to time though often get exposed too, utter shite up front.

uncle fester said:

some of the things he did were just baffling and I thought he was really shit for the second goal

but after calming down and looking at it again I realise the guy was fuckin knackered at the end

Not as shitty as Joe was. It's alright making yerself 'big' but there was no angle. The shot that came in could have been kicked away!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
uncle fester said:

Not as shitty as Joe was. It's alright making yerself 'big' but there was no angle. The shot that came in could have been kicked away!

Agreed if ever there was a time to go to ground that was it

I really don't trust his ability to concentrate defensively. He plays like a soulless robot. Top player on his day but he looks lost. Responsible for the second goal but most of the players were tired by then.

Kolarov is my first choice LB.

should have shot instead of crossing when valdes came way out of his goal :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.